Innorent Production Oy
Huurretie 9, 33470 Ylöjärvi, Finland
2. REGISTER CONTACT PERSON
Tel. 044 972 2529
3. NAME OF THE REGISTER
Innorent Production Oy
4. PURPOSE FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is processed in connection with marketing, service development, customer surveys, contacts, credits, invoicing, collection, reporting and other customer management activities.
Purchase and transaction information processed in the register, as well as location information, can also be used for profiling and to target marketing measures and customer communications to the registrant's interest. Personal data is also processed in connection with the sending of a newsletter, participation in events and other marketing activities.
5. DATA CONTENT OF THE REGISTER AND GROUP OF DATA SUBJECTS
The groups of persons whose data can be processed are the contact persons of the registrar's company or organization who is a customer, a potential customer or has been, persons who have been in contact with the registrar, participated in Innorent Production Oy's events, or issued a marketing authorization.
The register may process, inter alia, information contained in the following categories of information which is necessary for the purpose of the register:
- Basic information on the registrar's client community that is or has been a customer, such as name and contact details (address, e-mail address, telephone number) and the name and contact details of the contact person.
- Information related to the customer relationship between the registrar and the registrants, such as ordering information, appointment information, any direct marketing authorizations and prohibitions, and other communications between the parties and information related to the service.
- Information on the data subject's behavior on the registrar's website, as well as other corresponding grouping information, participation in events, information entered in the events, contacts, and information related to subscribing to the newsletter.
- The first and last name of the registrant who registered for the event, as well as any contact information and information provided for the event. The registration information entered by the registered person for the event may include e.g. the following information: email, phone number, address, and allergy information.
6. REGULAR DATA SOURCES
The sources of information are information provided by the customer, the customer information system and invoicing database, information on the use and transactions of websites, blogs and newsletters, information on the customer relationship management system, partners, and companies and authorities providing personal data services.
Personal data may also be collected and updated from paid address registers and other similar registers.
7. TRANSFERRING DATA
Register information can be shared within Innorent Production Oy, as well as with Innorent Production Oy's subcontractors.
As a general rule, Innorent Production Oy does not disclose personal data to third parties. If necessary, the controller may also outsource the processing of personal data to outside companies, which may also be located in countries outside the European Union and the European Economic Area, such as the United States. These companies may process personal data to provide, for example, infrastructure and IT services, or other services. In such cases, EU-U.S will provide adequate security and registry handling by Privacy Shield, or by contract, using model clauses approved by the European Commission. The personal information to be provided may include name, address, e-mail address and telephone number.
8. REGISTER PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
The data is kept technically secure. Physical access to the data is blocked by access control, as well as other security measures. Access to data requires adequate rights. Unauthorized access is also prevented e.g. through firewalls and technical protection. Only the data controller and separately designated persons have access to the register data. Only designated persons have the right to process and maintain the data in the register. Users are bound by professional secrecy.
9. RIGHT TO REVIEW AND MODIFY REGISTER INFORMATION
A person in the register has the right to check what information about him or her is in the register. The request must be made in writing to the registrar. The request must identify and justify what information is required to be corrected, what the customer considers to be correct information and how the correction is requested to be made.
A person in the register has the right to make changes to the information about him or her that has been incorrectly entered in the register. The exercise of the right of inspection is free of charge once a year.
At the request of a person, personal data may be completely deleted due to the termination of the customer relationship.
10. PROHIBITION RIGHT
The data subject has the right to prohibit the disclosure and processing of his data for direct advertising and other marketing.